Google
 

Saturday, May 5, 2007

TCS 23/09/06 BANGLORE

TCS PATTERN - 23 SEP 2006 - BANGALORE


I am Sreekanth, I attended TCS in Bangalore today, quite common. But the imp thing is no online test, only thru papers. Lot many people attended today. They told results will be announced on 29th

Asusual 3 sections...
I. Verbal Ability
II. Aptitude
III. Critical Reasoning

Verbal Ability: 10 syns, 10 Antys... (Go thru 12 or 13th GRE Barrons..)
Sentences completion - I got this - Reading comp i'e fungus paragraph, quite easy
Note: So friends if possible try to do everything from Barrons C he tanaS
Reading Comprehension: Cardinal and some other person.... etc which is there in GRE book and 6q's on it

Aptitude: All are repeated (chk out the 3rd Sep paper same questions) but values changed!
.....probs on Pie, bar charts and Venn diagrams etc

Critical reasoning- Here Barrons is really helped me alot. I solved all the questions
1. Red and Brown probs
2. A,B,C,D,E some knows some langauges like French, English etc
3. Motorist, Cities prob http://www.ChetanaS.com

Thats all guys... U cud crack it easily. I want to tell u one thing. If u dont have 12 or 13th edition barrons then u can opt any edition greater than 8th, everything is same. Dont worry! All the best
********************************************

No comments: